Organic Chia Seeds
The Ultimate Multi-tasker | Smoothies | Baking | Pudding | adapts to all your favorites
Chia seeds are the ultimate multi-tasker. These nutrient-rich seeds have an amazing amount of versatility. 1 tablespoon of chia seeds mixed with 2 ½ tablespoons come together to make an incredible vegan substitute for one egg. Make an overnight chia pudding by soaking 2 tablespoons chia seeds in ½ cup almond milk and a teaspoon vanilla. Stir in stir fry, salad dressings, or sprinkle as a topping for cereals or vegetables. Create easy-peasy fruit jams or blend in baked goods, breakfast bars, or no-bake snacks.
Eaten raw, soaked, or ground, chia seeds adapt to all your favorite recipes, adding a nutritious boost to the flavors you love best.
- Loaded with powerful antioxidants
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Good source of clean protein
- Healthy source of calcium & iron
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Great source of fiber
- Nutritious recipe addition
- Vegan egg substitute/binding agent
- Adds bulk and texture to your sauces and soups
Try this Recipe
Three-Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 tablespoons Organic Chia Seeds
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Let sit 15 minutes then mix again. Cover and store in fridge for 2+ hours. Top with fruit, cacao nibs, nuts, or coconut flakes.
(This product has an English label. Labels in other languages are not available for the moment.)